Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/10

Went on a preserve hunt Saturday 10-30-10 with some buddies of mine from work, Scott Williams, Shawn Gilbert, Brian Huber and his son Drake and Kent Gingerich came along a video taped the whole.  I will post videos as soon as he gets me the files.  We hunted pheasant Chukar and Quail.  Everyone shot alot and had a great time.  the dogs I took are Jet, Gem, Maggie and Ammo all did well and pointed and honored all day long.  Drake is only 8 but his dad has had him hunting for a couple of years he kelled his first pheasant he was so excited he could hardly talk.  He said he liked bird hunting better than deer or turkey hunting I think I converted one young man.  I have posted a few pictures but if you want to see the whole album click on the link to my Facebook site.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment