Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Monday, November 15, 2010

11/11/10

  Happy veterans day to all who have served and make this country free.  And thanks to all the active duty personell who are seving away from thier family and freinds.
  Weather was hot and dry it got to around 80 degrees and that is almost unbelievable for the 11th of November but I went hunting anyway.  I went to my little piece of property in Martin County.  I own 66 acres and it is all farm ground but has nice thick fence rows and some really good cover.  I have been in birds there serveral times but not today.  I hunted Rosie and Ammo it was so hot and no available water all streams are dry so I had to carry extra water for the dogs.  The scenting conditions were poor at best but I had a great time I just love to watch the dogs and I love being outdoors.  Below are Lost River Rosie and Lost River Ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment