Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/28/10

  Went Fishing last night after work and the fishing was tough steady 20 MPH winds and gust much higher but at about 6:30 the wind laid and we caught 3 fish in the span of about 5 minutes and then they just shut off again.  My fish weighed 3 lbs 13 oz and I caught it on a Manns 1 Minus  colored green and white.  Scott Williams who was fishing with me caught 2 fish the first weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and the second was 4 lbs 5 oz and he was also using a Manns 1 Minus but in silver and black.  This was my last fishing trip of the year.
  Bird hunting season is just 8 days away and I will be spending all my time hunting and working the dogs.  I am going on a preserve hunt this Sautrday with a bunch of guys from here at work.  I am really looking forward to it should be a blast.  Hopefully I will have some pictures when I post about the hunt.



No comments:

Post a Comment