Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/11

Well here it the first of March and boy spring is just around the corner. It was pretty nice when i got home from work so I started a few projects around the kennel. I rebuilt 2 kennel gates and got some things ready for upcoming weaning of the puppies. I also tore apart a dogs house and saved what I could and I plan on getting it rebuilt this even. all my kennels will be full when I wean the pups it has been a while since I had a full house. (note to Steve Pritchard I have a to do list for you and Rosemary when you come down next weekend ;~) )
Here are some pictures I took of the puppies over the weekend I was going to post them yesterday but when I put them on a CD I goofed somewhere but I got 'em today.\

This is Waldo he is going to Nikki and James in Conneticut



This is Maggie she is going to John Summerfield in Illinios



This is Miss Maggie and she is heading to Joe Pitts in Garfield Hieghts Ohio

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
--Ben Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment