Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/6/10

Well I have been finalizing for our trip to Michigan for a little grouse and woodcock action.  I am really pumped.  Camper pretty well packed and should finish up tonight and head out in the morning.  Taking 5 dogs, Ammo, Herkie, Jet, birdie and Patch.  Of course Gem and Elmer are going they go anywhere we go.  Don't plan on hunting patch she is a little too young but the experience should be great I will probably take her out on a couple of short runs and hope she finds and flushes a bird or 2 it would be nice to see how she handles herself I would let her knock and chase if that occasion occurred.  I will update next week hopefully with some good stories and some pictures so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment