Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15/10

Not much going on right now I did move Patch from the puppy pen to a big kennel last night she seemed to enjoy it, she has alot more room to roam and a nice cozy dog house.  We have been doing some yard work been working on come, sit and stay.  I know some people don't believe you should teach a pointing dog to sit because it has a tendency to make them want to sit on whoa and on point but I am going to give Patch a chance and see how it works I am sure it would come in handy sometime.  No big plans for the weekend I am planning on getting the rest of the yard furniture and summer stuff put away for the winter and I would like to mow, not much grass left but the leaves need mulched.  Want to get all this stuff done as bird season is just around the corner and I don't want any yard chores getting in my way of hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment