Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/11

Well had a great 3 day weekend and boy I needed it. The weather was really nice and warm and the sun shine was nice it gave me a touch of spring fever. I parked the dog trailer in the back and moved my boat to front. As soon as I get brakes on the Geo I am going to pull my boat in the garage and put in the new pedestals and seats and get it read for some early spring fishing. I rested up some this weekend still trying to recover from our flying trip to Dublin GA and back. I feel like I am about back to normal or as normal as I get.
The puppies are growing like weeds they are really starting to explore the world around them. I pulled the dividers out of the whelping boxes and now the puppies have free run of the boxes and the raised kennels. They haven't wandered out into the kennels yet but they will soon. We are still bringing them in daily and spending as much time with them we can they are really a hoot to watch. Hope you all have a great week. I will post more later. Here is a little video of the puppies in the house playing. The large puppy is Morgan's puppy and is a male and the 2 smaller pupies are Missy's puppies and both are females. The large puppy name is Waldo and the smaller pup with the most orange is named Josephine and the other pup is named Maggie.

Jim

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
- Roger Caras




Jim

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
- Roger Caras

No comments:

Post a Comment