Pointerman

Pointerman
Lost River Gemstone on the left and his son Lost River Hercules on the right

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

Well it has been awhile since I've posted a blog but I thought I would get back on the stick. A lot of news since I last posted. Had a litter of puppies and they are now going to be 6 weeks old this Saturday and heading to thier new homes nest Saturday. got big plans for the holiday weekend well I shouldn't say plans but I am going to work around the house, yard and kennels all weekend and I am taking Friday off so I can make a 4 day weekend.
I am keeping a pup out of this litter and plan on putting all the training I so with this little guy on my blog with some pictures and hopefully some video. I hope everyone enjoys it and if there are any dog people out there I hope you can also learn a little. And some of the trick and tactics of training can be applied to any dog not just bird dogs.
So stay tuned and i will try to be faithful in my posting and keep the info flowing.
God Bless
Jim
"Pointerman"

No comments:

Post a Comment